Last week at their T-Ball game we went to play at the park afterwords and like any boy/man/husband who gets very focused on the task at hand, playing, he didn't take time to go to the bathroom or even tell us he needed to go to the bathroom. . . .there I was pushing Brendan happily on the swing when I look over to make sure the other kids are doing okay and I see Trevor's bare butt SQUATTING in the grass, right on the edge of the bark chips/play area . . . in my mind I was slow motion screaming and running towards him shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" but luckily Erich was on it and scooped him up and took him to the bathroom. We both thought he was surely trying to drop a deuce in the middle of the park but he said he was just going to pee, and because there were so many people around he thought squatting would be more discreet. . . . . .not so much.
He is a killer T-ball player, lining up the bat just right to hit it off the tee . . .here is a video of it. I think it drives the coach and the other team crazy, cause it looks like he's going to hit it, nope, line it up, nope, line it up, nope, line it up, and HIT!
Trevor batting from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.
password hannanfamily
Oh My Trevor, what a character you are! He is a very persistent little guy, screaming to get our attention if it's not paid to him at the exact moment he wants it, "mom, mom, mom, mom, MOM!" "What Trevor?" "um, I forgot." When given choices that he's not happy with he says "here's the deal, you do what I say and then I'll be happy. " That's the rule that everyone should live by right?
No comments:
Post a Comment