Saturday, June 12, 2010

End of the year fun/craziness

I remember thinking that as soon as the kids were in school things would slow down quite a bit but with only one child "officially" in school things are already insane! With T-Ball/soccer practice and games, a guitar recital, and preschool/Kindergarten graduations, we have been super busy. It's been a lot of fun but I am so glad to have things settled down quite a bit now. In fact as I sit here typing I am still in my pjs. . .and yes it is almost 6 pm on a Saturday. The kids were starting to act a little crazy too, these last 2.5 days of no school were a little rough on all of us . . .Darby was emotionally missing school and her friends, Trev was having to share and be bothered by Brendan AND Darby, Brendan was being attacked now by 2 siblings not just one, and I was frantically trying to get stuff done for D's party and get used to dealing with 3 kids again ALL, DAY, LONG!!!

We were also so lucky to have had 2 grandmas and 1 grandpa here for all the festivities so that meant a grandparent detox added in the mix which is always a challenge :) Although I have a seriously hard time being laid back, I'm trying a new mantra of "chill the F out" to help me get through these crazy times. Because what is it really all about? Having a great time with the kids, family and friends. Anyways, here are some pictures from our June so far and a video of Darby's guitar recital, enjoy :)

June 2010


Guitar from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.


password Hannanfamily

No comments: