Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Boys and their humor

Okay, here's another quick post on Trevor. . . today we're in the car I have a banana in between the front seats, with the bottom end pointing towards the back of the car. Here is my exchange with Trevor.

T: "hey mom, what's that?" he's pointing at the banana
Me: "it's a banana Trev"
T: "no, what's that?" continuing to point at the banana
Me: "Trev, I don't know what you're pointing to exactly"
T: "what's that part of the banana?"
Me: "Oh, that's the butt of the banana"
T: "buuuuuuuuutttttt!" and laughs and laughs!

I stepped right into that one. . . I wish I could've recorded his little voice, it's the killer in that little exchange :)

2 comments:

5 Cougs said...

So cute! I need to post more of the words exchanged in this house. It is funny how quickly you forget these things!

Kaelee said...

Just love it Molly! I am with Jill, totally need to get more of our daily conversations posted....Kids can say the best things...So fun!