I haven't really posted a random post in a while and I thought now was the time to remedy that. I have to get my guilty pleasure off my chest . . .I love Bev Hills 90210!!! I'm addicted to watching the past seasons and get them through Blockbuster online, transfer them to my iPod and promptly watch 4-12 straight episodes. It is like crack to me. I just finished season 5 and now I have to wait until November to watch season 6. . .I'm literally going through withdrawals, what will I do? Thank god for the CW and the new 90210!! I have it all recorded and ready to watch but I have a feeling that I shouldn't be watching it with my kids in the vicinity, I hear it's pretty graphic, and I just haven't had time away from them. I don't think it will be as good as the original in my eyes because watching it for me is like going through high school and college all over again. I totally remember where I was in my life from season to season. It's sad but true. Also I like to think that Dylan and Kelly were meant to be and ended up living happily ever after. Since only Kelly is returning for the new one, I don't think that's the case . . .ah Beverly Hills.
I also like to blogstalk people, so beware what you post, I may stalk you next :)
I mentioned how Trevor is a little devil these days right? I think it has something to do with the fact that he can do more and more independently now and thinks he can just boss me around because, hey, he's the man. One thing he can do now is open most and all doors . . .this includes the lock on the door to any bathroom stall. This means that if I have to use the restroom while we are out and about, I have to keep one foot on the floor and one foot on the door to make sure that Trevor doesn't expose me to the world, sigh . . .he also likes to scream and yell and demand all sorts of things from me and oh the drama if he doesn't get it . . .what a divo!
Anyways, here's a quick vid of the kids tonight. I've been getting back on my treadmill and the kids have been using it as their new ride. . .I didn't catch it later but they turned up the speed and started going head first, saying "SuperTrev" and "SuperDarby." Pretty funny.
The treadmill from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.
2 comments:
I love the old 90210 too! So fun watching old episodes! Love it. I do not think the new one will be as good, but did watch it. Love the video, kids can play with just about anything, so creative! Blog stalker, eh!
miss you guys!
Post a Comment