Thursday, September 04, 2008

It feels like fall

Aahhh! It has been blissfully cool here in Montana and very fall-esque, I love it! So school has started this week and since we got home only on Monday, the week has flown by. We had a very nice trip to Pullman over Labor Day. My grandpa was visiting my parents and we thought we would head over to see him. Unfortunately he wasn't doing too good and he suffered a heart attack sometime on Saturday, unbeknownst to him or us. My parents took him to the hospital on Sunday and he is doing much better now, thank goodness. Of course we waited to take pictures and only got this one of us with him at the hospital.


While we were in Pullman, Erich took a little jaunt over to Seattle to watch the first Coug game of the season on Qwest field. He said it was pretty cool even though the Cougs didn't look so awesome on their first time out. . .there's still lots of time to improve, althougth the Pac-10 is looking pretty rough this year. I really do love the start of football season . . .that doesn't mean that I love it when our lives start revolving around kickoff times and obsession over fantasy football teams . . .sigh. Here are some pictures from Erich's trip.

Everyone's optimistic at the start of the game!

We might have a great game . . .Go Cougs!

Okay, maybe not

I also got to see some friends from high school I swear I hadn't seen in over 4 years! I met up with Luci McEldowney and her adorable kids Tate and Arden. We all met at Cougar Country. . .a place where calories don't count, just taste, yummers! It was great fun! Luci told me that Tate, who is almost 3, has suddenly been possessed by satan . . . and I think that it must have jumped from Tate right into Trevor because he has been a little devil the last few days!!! Hopefully Tate is now exorcised as it was passed on to us. I guess he is firmly into his 2's by now. But with Darby it was the 3s that killed us . . .what will Trevor be like then?!? SCARY!

This week we start most everything up including gymnastics for both the kids and then Darby starts Kindermusik next week. It will be a busy fall for us this year, but that's good. Right now, Darby is at school and Trevor's friend Nathan is over to play. They are terrorizing the cat at this point . . .maybe I should go save him.

1 comment:

Kaelee said...

Oh, I so miss fall. We are still in the 90s. Sounds like a great weekend in P-Town. Very cool that you got to see Luci & Tate and meet Arden. Ok so I hear on the Fantasy Football Front....Trying having two guys obsessing over it....I swear its all Joel and Shawn talk about these days...