Oh, it is just so sad that this weekend marked a first for us in Darby's and Trevor's life . . .we went camping. It's something that you would think, living in Bozeman, we would have done about 4 years ago, but alas, we just could not get our butts in gear. And I'm so sorry that we didn't because we had a great time!
It wasn't the best of weather, but it was great fun! It was CO-OLD! and it poured on us early in the morning on Sunday, but the kids didn't care and other than catching up on sleep, no skin off our backs. Darby wasn't super jazzed about the tent thing on Saturday night, mostly because she hates sleeping with any covers and that means in a sleeping bag is not fun. And she had to go to the bathroom right about 11:00 at night when it was almost the coldest of the night, never any fun. But as soon as we got in the car, she was talking about going again.
Since I was worthless yesterday I'm trying to cleanup a little today. Today is our only off day of the week as it is a busy one. Tomorrow Darby has preschool, a birthday party, and then Kindermusik. The Hannans are headed our way sometime this week so it will be good to see them. Maybe Erich and I can head out on a date, yeah, we'll see about that one. I'm dying to see Hamlet 2. . .there's a song in it called "Rock Me Sexy Jesus" and it looks totally inappropriate on all fronts, just my kind of flick :) Well, I'd better head for some laundry. Here's some pictures from over the weekend.
2 comments:
how fun! i think joe and i are going to try our 1st camping trip next summer with the kids! i hope you get a date night...i love it with grandparents come visit!
Love the Camping Pics....Looks like so much fun!! Not many things better then when the grandparents come to town!
Post a Comment