So I know I have been terrible at posting lately and as you can see I've finally got a chance to sit down and type some things up. Erich and kids are out enjoying the evening outside and I'm using my peace and quiet time to finally catch up a little. Other than today we've been having a great week. Last week Erich took the kids to the pool and they loved it! Darby especially and so we went again this week. It's tough because it's close to Trevor's naptime but that doesn't stop him from napping. . .he fell asleep poolside in my and Erich's arms the last two times we went. If we're not careful the smell of chlorine will automatically make him tired :) Friday I watched our friend's kids Nathan and Connor and had a good time with them. The kids did great but it was still tiring for me . . .I don't think I could handle 4 kids on a permanent basis. Although when they're your own kids it's okay to ignore them and lock them in the basement right? :)
This weekend was Sweet Pea and we did the kids run again. Pretty fun although we should've brought a stroller. Not for the actual run but for the walking back to the car. The race is a mile which is a long way for a 2 year old and then to hoof it back to the car after the parade, let's just say, Trevor did not walk much of the way. He did pretty good during the race but was making me carry him the last 1/3 or so and screaming when I tried to put him down. Darby ran with Erich and I guess made it about half way running and walked the rest. . . she says she will try to run the whole thing "when I'm five." Other than a baby shower on Sunday it was a pretty mellow weekend. The week obviously hasn't started out great but I know it will get better tomorrow. It is our last week of rec classes so that's a bummer but it will be fun to spend the rest of the summer at the pool. Anyways, here are some videos of the kids horseback riding (actually pretty boring if you're not a parent or grandparent I would guess) and of Trevor and his friend Nathan running in the race on Saturday. The video is right before he and Nathan took a huge tumble, not the best way to start the race. Anyways, enjoy . . .password is "hannanfamily" again.
Race Runners from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.
Trevor Riding from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.
Darby riding from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.
1 comment:
Love it! Love all the memories you are catching!!!
Post a Comment