Monday, August 04, 2008

Tags

So after writing that last post I am crying . . .again . . .so I'm going to try and get my mind on something else. Here is a tag post from Jill and Kaelee . . .

From Jill

Answer the following using the first word that pops into your head (and remember, use just ONE word!)
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your significant other? Erich
3. Your hair? ponytail
4. Your mother? doitall (is that one word?)
5. Your father? intelligent
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? love
8 Your favorite drink? margarita
9. Your dream/goal? fulfillment
10. The room you’re in? "office"
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? unhappiness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? bozeman
14. What you’re not? organized
15. Muffins? poppyseed
16. One of your wish list items? chocolate
17. Where you grew up? Pullman
18. The last thing you did? blogged
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Favorite gadget? flip video
21. Your pets? Sierra, Oly, and Breo
22. Your computer? on
23. Your mood? sad
24. Missing someone? Oly
25. Your car? garage
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? online
28. Like someone? yep
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? 3 minutes ago

From Kaelee

list 5 Things I love most

1. Family--I could cop out and list my entire family name by name as the things I love the most but that would be lame huh? Plus I have way more than 5 in my family.

2. Food--specific foods of course, like pizza, chocolate, any dessert except bread pudding, eating to me is such a wonderful experience it's a wonder that I don't weigh 200 pounds,

3. Running--okay, so not the actual running but I love the feeling after a run. . .probably because I dislike running so much that when I finish a long run I feel like I really accomplished something that is hard for me to do and it makes me feel great. I love feeling sweaty like that too, when you've just worked your ass off.

4. Fall--I'm stealing this from Kaelee but I gotta say I love the fall too. The crisp air, the leaves changing, football starts, school starts which means buying new clothes and school supplies (I can't wait to do that with my kids!), warm sweaters, picking apples, apple pie, cider . . . I could go on and on.

5. Sunsets--I'm just not a morning person so it's the sunset that I love! We are so lucky to be in Bozeman where the sunsets outdo themselves every night. No matter how bad the day was a sunset always reminds me that a new day will be coming soon and nothing will be the same . . .better or worse it's a new day.

2 comments:

Kaelee said...

Its always so fun to learn more about our friends!....

Kaelee said...

Its always so fun to learn more about our friends!....