I'm a total slacker lately. . .it always seems like I have a hard time blogging when there's lots of stuff to blog about. So we are finally having some nice weather, thank goodness. Last week was about 4 days straight of rain and crappy weather, even snow on some days! I know in Seattle/Portland the rain is normal but here in Bozeman, it is a rare day that the sun doesn't shine for at least a little. Anyways, we had to find things to keep the kids busy, because we were all going crazy. So the kids and I went to see Kung Fu Panda . . .(video passwords are hannanfamily again).
Movie theater from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.
A pretty good movie, but quite scary in parts. . . I had both the kids on my lap during the scary parts and they did great. No nightmares from it, thank goodness . . .usually I try to screen the movies first but didn't even look at a review of this one, and Darby REALLY wanted to see it . . .so it all turned out but I wouldn't do it again.
This weekend we started painting our new garage doors which was pretty exciting. Exciting to know that we will have new garage doors with openers and everything :) I know it sounds lazy but I hate getting out of the car to open and close the doors, especially on rainy and snowy days. One thing checked off the list of things to do. Now on to the next 50 things . . .
Father's Day was a great relaxing day for Erich, I think. . .he got to sleep in a little, enjoyed some sun and coffee on the porch, went for a hike, and got chicken pot pie and ice cream cake for dinner. We got him a digital photo frame for the office and put all sorts of pictures on it and the the Flight of the Conchords CD . . .SO funny! Anyways, here's some pictures of the kids and a little video of our hike.
Father's Day Hike from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.
1 comment:
Sounds like Fathers Day was great. Glad you guys are finally having some nice weather....Love the Vids....your video camera is awesome....Hope you have a great rest of your week!
Post a Comment