Darby's birthday was a crazy day, we (or I) decided that we should get outta town so we headed down to Yellowstone for the day. I was really looking forward to doing the hike to the top of the lower falls because I thought from all the run off the falls would be raging. . .alas, the whole north rim was closed for construction, yeah, it sucked! So we drove down in pretty nice weather, but once we got into the park it quickly started snowing and getting VERY cold. We stopped at the Norris area to hike around the Geysers but it was so cold and windy and we just weren't prepared so we didn't make it very far. We did drive over to Canyon to see the falls but had to settle for just looking at the falls, no hiking :( . . .sigh. . . and we didn't even see any animals, I think about 3 buffalo and 1 elk, a big fat bummer.
After the park we stopped at Chico Hot Springs to swim and it was really fun. It's a great outdoor pool and it was actually really nice out. After a long day in the car we got home to start dinner, open presents and eat cake. It was a long day and Darby and Erich slept in until 10 the next morning. . .she had to be pooped. Anyways, here's some pics and a couple of videos if you want to check them out. For the videos use password "hannanfamily."
![]() |
| Yellowston |
Yellowstone Trip from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.
Opening Presents from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.
Happy Birthday Darby from Molly Hannan on Vimeo.

1 comment:
So precious....Love the pics and vids!!..She sure is a big girl now! How fun! I can not believe the snow in June....Just crazy....Have a good week!
Post a Comment