Erich still took Darby up skiing at Bridger though. It has been insane! It snowed another foot over night so the skiing will be awesome! Poor Erich though, that's almost torture to not be able to ski the fun runs. Trevor and I haven't napped yet, but I'm planning on it and I hope it's a nice long one. Trevor has had some Tylenol this morning and seems to be feeling better. . .of course. . .because I cancelled the Big Sky trip, he will be all better by this evening. If I hadn't. . .he would be sick as a dog and we would all be miserable. Anyways, Darby did this the other day right before I came home!
She's growing up so fast! Even though we've had a rough week with her, she still takes the time to tell me she loves me, and Trev, and dad . . .Trevor is a talking machine and even in his pre-puke state last night was saying "hi" to me as he readjusted after getting Tylenol. He can pretty much say anything and everything but still only understandable without a translation by mom, dad, or Darby. His likes to say "oh" a lot, like when he asks where something is and we tell him, he says "oh" in a tone of wonderment. Pretty cute!
Trevor and I watched the movie "Waitress" this morning and I really enjoyed it! It felt good to just relax with a movie which I haven't done in I don't know how long. I've finally joined the gym and have been going only to take the Yoga classes . . .very relaxing and friggin hard :) Yoga always sounds like a walk in the park and the people who are good make it look so easy, but man, I struggle to hold some of those poses for one breath let alone 5 or 6 without collapsing in a puddle. Anyways, nothing like that for me today though, I'm chillin like a villain with my chitlin and will hopefully get some rest so I can actually be productive . . .starting tomorrow :)
3 comments:
So sorry to hear about Trevor. Poor little guy being sick is no fun. Hope he is feeling better....Wow Darby writes great, that is awesome, and don't you just love it when you kids tell you that they love you and give hugs!! Love it...Awesome about the gym and yoga, I look forward to taking a few classes....One day I may even get the nerve take a spinning class...Looks freaking hard....Have a great rest of your weekend, hope you got some rest today....
oh no, poor little trev...gosh, i can feel your pain...darby - what a smart little girl! hopefully today was better for you!! :) hang in there!
oh...i think i will send you some starbucks coffee to help with your sleepless days, but let's hope those won't show up for awhile!
Post a Comment