Here's my tag . . .from Erin and Kaelee . . .
Jobs I've had:
McDonald's, USDA ARS accountant assistant and plant waterer/weeder, intramural sports coordinator, caregiver, waitress, Physical Therapist, mom, wife, housecleaner, dishwasher, chauffeur, etc., I think mom covers most of it!
Places for a weekend getaway:
Seattle, Sacramento, any hot springs, anywhere with a lake or water nearby, must have good food and good company.
Movies I can watch over and over again:
Any musical especially Grease and Chicago, The Jerk, Something About Mary, Napoleon Dynamite, Star Wars (the first 3) . . .there are just too many to count
Guilty Pleasures:
Jelly Beans, Gossip/Celebrity magazines and websites, smutty romance books, reading blogs of people I don't know . . .is that voyeuristic? Oh and chocolate chip cookie dough, a batch usually makes 3 dozen unless I eat the dough and then it's more like 2 :)
Places I've lived:
Omaha, NE Pullman, WA Boston, MA Seattle, WA Bozeman, MT
What I first thought when I saw Erich:
What a suck up! It was the 5th grade and he was like best friends with the teacher, Mr. Williamson, he was such a teacher's pet. Into Middle School, I'd say I thought he was kinda geeky but funny . . .that's what he still is, my very own funny nerd :)
Places I've been on vacation:
These are places where it's truly been a vacation, not just visiting family or working. Walt Disney World, FL (when I was 7)/Torch Lake, MI/Beijing, China/Dublin and Dingle, Ireland/Santiago and Las Playas, Dominican Republic/Nassau and Paradise Island, Bahamas/Kauai, Hawaii
Favorite Foods:
Pizza, Cheeseburgers, Basta with my grandma Rose's spaghetti sauce, any dessert except bread pudding or flan, pretty much anything that will clog all your arteries, I love it!
If I'm in a jam with Erich, tactics I use to get out of the doghouse:
Well, let's just say a 3 letter word starting with s and ending with x and he forgets all my misdeeds and indiscretions, that and cookies, he's such a guy.
Websites I visit daily:
Yahoo Mail, Google Reader to read up on my PerezHilton.com, Celebrity Baby Blogs, Frenzied Mother of 3, Gecas 4, Eastman Family, and Coug Fam . . . oh yeah and those blogs of people I don't really know, but that will remain my secret :)
I'd rather be right now:
Laying on a floaty in Torch Lake reading a trashy romance book and chowing down on Starburst Jelly beans . . .soon, very soon :) At an outdoor cafe with a cup of coffee and a good book, pretty much anywhere my kids are not . . .is that bad?
1 comment:
so what celebrity baby blogs to you visit?? i want to check those out :).
Post a Comment