Thursday, July 12, 2007

Peace and quiet

Oh my god . . .I don't know the last time both of my kids were sleeping at the same time in the middle of the day! I can't believe it! Actually I can, they're both sick, the stomach bug, but man it is still really nice :) I don't even know what to do with myself. I was flipping through the TV and man, there was nothing on! I'm so glad we have DVR because one, it is frustrating to have nothing to watch when you get to watch TV and two, I HATE commercials. I even watched a little Passions and General Hospital . . .almost hilarious, especially Passions which had terrible visual effects and witches and weird stuff going on. So, yup, the kids are both sick. It hit them both last night around 5 or 6 and it seems like they're already on the mend. Trevor actually puked a couple of times and has a fever, Darby was just talking like she was going to puke and actually wanted to just lay in bed all night and all morning, totally weird so I KNOW she's not feeling well. Hopefully it's just a day thing because Erich and I are leaving them with grandma and grandpa this weekend while we jet off to Seattle for some fun! I'm pretty excited, we're looking forward to seeing some friends and spending some times alone. Well, now I'm feeling a little guilty about all the stuff I should be doing so I'd better go something . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully your little ones are feeling better! i hope i will be able to see you guys this weekend...the kids and i will be driving back from moses lake on sat...is there a bbq being planned???

Anonymous said...

30...its a-pproaching! The kids will be better tomorrow and you guys are going to have a blast! I'm really glad you are having a fun weekend the two of you!
miss you....H

Kaelee said...

Oh No....I hope Darby and Trevor are feeling better today...Its no fun with the stomach bug!...See you this weekend!