So I've noticed that I seem to be a little bit of a negative nancy lately . . .sorry :( Have no fear this will be a very positive post. There's not too much to report, we're back to a normal routine as Leah left yesterday afternoon. It was nice to have her here with us and hope that she had a safe trip home. We hit the Children's Museum today and had a lot of fun with Darby's friends Connor and Ava. They were too cute, dressing up, running around, very fun. I really like it there because I can just let Trevor wander around too without keeping too much of an eye out and I get to hang out and gab . . . typical housewife stuff you know :)
I was a little unmotivated today to do anything resembling cleaning of any sort but that's not too different from every other day, so we pretty much just hung out, inside, outside, totally laid back. So, I don't know when it happened exactly but Trevor can now say "Darby" or "ah-bee." Too cute :) And Darby was telling us all sorts of crazy stories tonight at dinner, she'd say, "mom, do you want to hear something crazy?" and then she'd ramble on about this and that, making a little bit of sense but definitely a little crazy :)
I'm trying to decide whether to put Darby into more swim lessons or not . . .I think we might start them up tomorrow again, but we'll see how that goes, Trevor didn't like the daycare the last couple of times, but maybe he'll be okay this time around. We've got soccer starting next week and then it's off to Pullman for the 4th . . .that will be fun. Erich and I have also planned a trip to Seattle the weekend of July 13-15 as a celebration for my 30th birthday on the 19th. We'll catch a Mariner's game so Erich wasn't hard to convince . . . we'll see if he's okay with the 5 star hotel at $500/night I'm gonna book . . .yeah right! Anyways, we're looking forward to a nice week, should be great weather, hope everyone is enjoying theirs so far too :)
2 comments:
your big 3-0 coming up!! mine is in august - not looking forward to that! i want to go to an all-day spa for mine! ha!!
I love the stories kids tell!....They all have such great imaginations!...Can't wait to see you guys over the 4th!
Post a Comment