So B and T started up swim lessons today, which is not T's first time but was for B. . .and he did SO great! I just handed him over to his teacher and away he went. Once he saw me relaxing in the Hot Springs without a kid to hold he thought I looked lonely and demanded to join me, for my sake I'm sure. . .but before that he was doing great.
With each subsequent kid they are more fearless in the water, exposure, I'm sure, to older siblings that enjoy swimming, but it is great. Trevor did a great job too! He still needs awareness training, in the water and out . . .awareness of people around him so he doesn't continue to splash, whack, kick, or hit just by throwing his always moving body around. . . hopefully that will come but right now you should give Trev about 10 feet or you'll get hurt or aggressively hugged to death :)
I can't wait for the day when we can go to the Hot Springs and I can swim or soak or sauna or whatever I want! That day will come soon enough I'm sure and I'll miss having a child to hold. I look forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment