Tuesday, September 29, 2009
The stories told
Okay so I know that Darby is a pretty good story fabricator, or in laymen's terms, liar, but I didn't realize she had passed on her skills. Yesterday while all 3 kids were in the bedroom playing I heard a thunk and B start crying. He's pulling himself up everywhere now and sometimes bonking over but this seemed like a little more. So I asked Darby and Trev what happened and they told me that he had crawled up onto Darby's bed (it is on the floor with no frame, but still higher than B can climb) and that he sat up and fell off . . . .hmmmmm. I don't think so. So anyways I asked Darby for the real story but she stuck to it. THEN, I asked Trev thinking that 3 year olds don't really lie yet, right? WRONG! He totally corroborated Darby's story. He said "Brendan climbed up there mom, he did!" The 2 kids are now cohorts together, united against a common enemy, me, mom, the woman who gave them life *sigh* it's coming faster than I would like this rebellion but I will get prepared to fight my battles and let them go when I can. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
siblings have to stick together!
Post a Comment