and doing pretty good, but I just can't seem to sit down and blog it out lately. Anyways, alls good, Brendan's growing like a weed, 95th percentile in weight, giggling, smiling, almost rolling, talking, engaging with his brother and sister, such a joy!

Darby is getting so old, she'll be 5 soon and we're talking Kindergarten!! Yikes! She's almost finished with her preschool (which will be so sad!), and Kindermusik. She has her big recital in Kindermusik tomorrow so that will be fun! She can now read music with 5 different notes, pretty cool! She starts T-Ball tomorrow night and is SO excited, she can't stop asking me questions about it. She has taken to sleeping under our bed in the middle of the night when she wakes up . . .weird. . . I know. I think that's why she's so tired lately, who can sleep good while sleeping on the floor, besides the dog, underneath a snoring dad?

Trevor too is getting so big :) He is a little character and more stubborn than Darby when it comes to clothes, hard to believe, but true. He likes to dress in "character" everyday, cowboy guy, basketball guy, tuxedo guy, Lightning McQueen guy . . .on Sunday he stayed in just his diaper for 3 hours while he waited for his ORANGE Lightning McQueen shirt to get through the wash *sigh* How come I got the clothes divas? He will be doing soccer this summer and vacation bible school, his first drop off stuff! Should be fun :)

We've got a busy few weeks with school finishing up and our graduation party next Friday, then it's Trev's birthday, then Darby's, then we've got a packed summer with trips to Pullman, Michigan, Salt Lake City and hopefully time for some camping in there too.
Well, that's the gist of what we've been up to, here are some pictures that I've been meaning to post. Hopefully I can get better at this blogging thing because how else is Brendan ever going to know what was going on in his life?
1 comment:
great photos. hope you had a nice mother's day. i can't believe how fast the time goes. you must be very proud of those guys. miss you.
Post a Comment