My mom is here and we're having fun with her. It's been snowy and cold so Brendan and I haven't gotten out much. It's way different having your baby in the winter than right before summer, I just don't remember to bundle him enough. But he pretty much just hangs out in the Moby anyways, nice and warm on my body. I'm feeling awesome! I literally can't believe it I feel so good! I did have a little cold but it is pretty much gone now and I'm no worse for the wear. I have been having crazy thoughts about maybe having a 4th child but Erich promptly squashes that whole idea. Trev is sure we're done too, "no more babies" he says. I just got to watch the video of Brendan being born and it is amazing how much you forget the discomfort of birth. I miss being pregnant somedays, the baby's movement, the pregnancy glow, the comments about how good you look even though you're 40 pounds overweight :), the ability to sleep whenever I wanted, and the excitement/anticipation of awaiting the new baby. Things I don't miss about being pregnant . . .peeing every 2 minutes, feeling like an elephant, exhaustion, and not being able to move quickly in case of an emergency especially if I was on the floor!
We've had a pretty mellow March which is nice and my mom is here for another couple of weeks. Erich is going to have ankle surgery on March 27th to remove some bone spurs and a chunk of floating bone. It will be good for him because his ankle has bothered him for so long but he will be pretty much out of commission for at least 2 weeks. I'll get my 4th baby after all :)
Anyways here's some recent pics!
![]() |
| Brendan week 2 |

4 comments:
i love the pics...what a cutie he is! wow! reading your blog about all the things you miss being pregnant, reminds me that i want to be pregnant again! ha!...but joe is pretty adament about that as well...with a big fat NO...hmm...we will see... :) what a beautiful family! love all the pics!
i really like the picture with Darby and Brenden. you look great molls. do you need me to send your sling? i miss you lots. can't wait to meet B.
Great Pics Molly! Love them! Shawn and I still go back and forth about a 4th....We are pretty sure we are done but leaving that door open for awhile!.....Sounds like you will be busy at the end of March ;) Keep the pics coming!
Ahhh, the pics are soo cute! Your kids sure are growing. Can you send me your address, I seem to have misplaced it.
Post a Comment