Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Daylight Savings

Well, since I missed posting yesterday on Halloween, I thought I'd just wish everyone an enjoyable extra hour tonight. . .mine will be spent sleeping, aahhh.

We had a mellow, low key Halloween which was perfect! I'm getting over a head cold so it was nice to just hang out here. Some friends dropped by to enjoy some trick or treating with the kids. It was a gorgeous night, it didn't get below 50 degrees! Amazing. Here are some pictures.

Happy Halloween


Today was another beautiful day and the perfect one for a Bobcat football game. The Cats won so that was great, but the Cougs, sigh, did not . . .such is our life this season.

Anyways, hopefully I'll get a chance to post more on our comings and goings and maybe even post some video but right now I'm headed to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great costumes! i love your pumpkin molls, i carved a cat this year too

Kaelee said...

Your guys pumpkins are great, love Darby's! Love the kids costumes!