Monday, April 07, 2008

Grease

I don't think I'm the only one out there who's favorite movie of all time is Grease. I think I've probably watched the movie about 1,000 times and can definitely recite it word for word, sing along with all the music and almost recreate all the dance scenes :) Well, while Erich was gone me and my friend Amy thought it was time to expose our daughters to the greatest movie of all time! I don't know when the first time I saw it was but it was probably around 8 years old. I loved it from day one! Clair, Amy's daughter, and Darby didn't really watch it but they did enjoy the music. Lucky for Darby I found a cassette tape with all my favorites from the soundtrack on it and we have all been dancing and singing and loving it! Here is Darby and Trevor dancing and providing accompaniment to "Summer Nights"

1 comment:

Kaelee said...

Just love it! Keep the vids coming! Man I have not seen Grease in forever....Such a good movie!