Anyways, our drive over on Wed was a piece of cake, it took about 5 hours and then we got to hang out with my mom. I left at the butt crack to get to Spokane by 7:30ish. The roads were okay but man was it snowing!! Of course by lunchtime it was sunny out and no problems driving back down to Pullman. We watched the disappointing Cougar game but we are still so proud and impressed with that team!
Friday I met up with an old friend, Kate, so good to see her, and thanks to Katie for listening to my sob story after a delightful breakfast :) We mostly just hung out and had a good time with Grandma and Grandpa. We missed Erich and I'm sure he missed us. I think he probably missed the fighting, whining, and complaining the most. . .and that's just me . . .Darby has been so headstrong lately, just testing and pushing all her limits and control. I know this is just a part of development but I'm almost over it. It can't help that I've been having a hard time with everything lately. . . not to get too depressing but I just haven't felt good lately. Some days are good and others not so good. On those not so good days, man, my family better watch out, cause I am MEAN with a capital B-I-T-C-H! But thank goodness they love me anyway :)
So our furnace is out today, the perfect day for it right? But thank goodness Erich knew what part we needed and came home to start us a fire. But we have to wait to get heat back until he gets home. I just don't trust myself to try and install the part . . .that's a disaster waiting to happen. Anyways, hope everyone else is enjoying some spring type weather. The nice thing about snow is I can delay yardwork for a while :)
3 comments:
I can not believe you guys got snow, pretty crazy...But I am sure you will have nice sunny dry weather before you know it.....Sounds like your weekend was fun in Pullman with a little bit of girl time....I am here if you need to chat!
I can not believe you guys got snow, pretty crazy...But I am sure you will have nice sunny dry weather before you know it.....Sounds like your weekend was fun in Pullman with a little bit of girl time....I am here if you need to chat!
Sounds like we shared the same snow storm....enough already, I'm definitely over winter. Maybe once the sun comes out to shine for more than 5 minutes you'll feel a little better. I know that always helps me. Earl and I miss you guys and keep saying we need to make a trip over there........let us know if/when you feel up to entertaining us:)
Post a Comment