and on and on . . . Oh this little virus is getting on my very last nerve. It has now transferred itself to me or something has. Actually, probably not a virus, just a pretty bad cold with the stuffy head and sore throat and all that jazz. Hopefully it will be short lived because I've had about enough of this hanging around the house crap! We did get out this morning for some socializing and I think it did wonders for Darby and Trevor's morale. We went and played at the Children's Museum and then Darby had Kindermusik. Some normalcy at least. . .
Darby is definitely better but she is still getting periodic low grade fevers, never higher than 101 and mostly in the 99s but still, it's been 7 days already!!! She was negative for Strep and both types of flu so that was good news . . .sort of. Erich thinks it was morbid of me to hope that she had Strep . . .but if she did it would be treatable by antibiotics. These stupid viruses are just a waiting game and it's very frustrating to not have control.
Well, I think that's enough bitching for one blog session, mmm? From the sounds of other blogs I read, everyone seems to be getting hit with something or another . . .I hope everyone starts feeling better and gets to enjoying these last 6 weeks (that's what the groundhog said right?) of winter!
2 comments:
Sounds similar to here....Hope all feels better soon...
gosh, this virus sure hit you guys hard! now i feel bad with my complaining with jade's little cough. well i hope you are feeling better very soon!! and darby!
Post a Comment