Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving week

Whew, it seems like forever since I last posted . . .the past week or so has flown by so fast! We are in Pullman for the Thanksgiving week and enjoying some downtime. We also enjoyed a Cougar basketball game (number 9 in the country, thank you) and did not enjoy a Cougar football game yesterday in the rain. I don't know what Erich and I were thinking when we piled the kids in the car bundled in their best "winter" gear NOT "rain" gear and headed off to the game. The kids and I lasted the first quarter which downpoured the entire time and the score at the end of that quarter was 21-0 . . .not exactly worth it to me to sit and get soaked and listen to my kids whine and complain about being wet and cold. Oh, it was so nice to get home and get dry and warm.

Here we are at the game. . .Darby looks oh so happy doesn't she? :) She was so tired from waking up at 6:30 in the morning (still not adjusted to the time change) so she fell asleep on grandpa's lap for half the quarter. Erich is headed to the Apple Cup next weekend so that should be fun and then a long drive home on Sunday. It's great to be here and we're excited to have a fun and relaxing week. Call us if anyone is in Pullman and wants to get together!

No comments: