Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Apple Cup

So today is the big day. . .the day to determine who is at the bottom of the Pac-10! Oh the glory! It doesn't matter though, it's still such a big game and I hope the Cougs win. I got all fired up this morning when I read in the Spokesman a quote from a UW Defensive lineman that said, (and I paraphase) "I wouldn't let my kids go to WSU, because I want them to be able to get a job." WHAT!!????!? That is so rude! We're hanging out today without much on the agenda. I think we're going to take in a movie this afternoon and watch the game later. Then we're off tomorrow for a long drive. The forecast is for precipitation the whole way tomorrow so should be fun. But I shouldn't complain because Erich will have an even longer day. Well anyways, Go Cougs!!!!

My mom made Erich and the kids these great flannel Cougar bottoms!

Trevor and Darby in their Cougar jerseys
A cute picture with Trev

1 comment:

Erin said...

i just read that same quote...and i know the kid that said that...he's from moses lake and i went to school with his older brother...personally he shouldn't talk, cause he barely made grades...haha!