![]() |
| Torch Lake |
We really did have such a great time but now that we're home, it doesn't feel like we were gone for 10 days. As I posted before, the trip over on the plane was great and the kids did awesome! Our first few days on Torch were filled with pretty much nothing but water and outside fun, it was great! Darby loved the water and was swimming and playing in the water for hours. Trevor loved it too but not as much swimming, it was pretty cold. But he loved throwing rocks and digging in the sand. Erich got some good runs in on the wakeboard without being disabled and we spent some fun time with Leah, Erich's sister, on her birthday.
After last Saturday the weather took a turn for the worse until our last day. It was still very relaxing for me :) Darby and Trevor had so much fun with grandma and grandpa, I didn't have to do anything to entertain them! Rich and I did take a very cold swim in the lake in the middle of a rainstorm. We had on wetsuits but it was still COLD! Erich and I got a chance to go out to dinner alone and also with Joe and Leah which was so nice! We ate way too much good food and drank way to much really good beer from Short's Brew. Now we're home and ready to get back on track. Darby was pretty funny, she was ready to come home, she was crying on Wednesday night "I miss my bike, I want to go home!" I think we were all ready to get back to some normalcy and mostly sleep in our own beds. The flight home was great except for a 3.5 hour layover and the fact that we had to get up at 4:00 am (2:00 am Bozeman time). Darby was pooped but no nap. Trevor slept during both flights, very surprising and super nice!
Now we're pretty much all settled in at home with some adjustment going on. I mean whining and crying and just being cranky, for all of us :) We are totally unpacked, all the laundry is done, and the frig is full . . .feels good. We went to a Bobcat football game today and it was gorgeous out! Now we're watching the Cougs, a great day in college football. Well, I'd better get to bed, I'm still pretty tired from our long day yesterday. I've got lots to catch up on in terms of the kids so I promise there will be more to blog soon. Goodnight and Good luck Cougs!

2 comments:
Looks way too fun..............sooooo jealous!!
great pictures... i really like the family one...glad you're home safely
Post a Comment