I'm sure all parents have dreams for their kids when they're just tiny little ones and I am no different. I don't necessarily have specific dreams but whenever they show any interest in things and maybe a little skill I jump the gun to wild and crazy thoughts of my kids as child prodigies. Which, of course, I know they are not, and really would not want them to be . . .my kids will not be the next Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake . . .okay JT is pretty cool and has his stuff together but BS is a just a little trashy. So Darby is a crazy little performer, as you all know from previous videos. She loves to dance and sing and her new favorite songs are "Step in Time" from Mary Poppins and "Tomorrow" from Annie. Okay, she's not quite child prodigy good but she makes me laugh and smile whenever she sings and dances :) Here's a video of her rendition of "Tomorrow"
Trevor likes to dance and sing with Darby but he's more into the balls . . .basketballs, bouncy balls, footballs, anything that's round and can be thrown (like an orange at the hair salon), but especially baseballs. Trevor loves baseball!! And is totally into hitting the ball off the tee. We never had a tee when Darby was this little but I like to think that 13 months is pretty young to be able to smack one out of the park off a tee . . .okay, not quite out of the park but still, he has it down :) Here's some video evidence of that one.
3 comments:
cutest videos ever...love them!! wow, trevor sure is coordinated! can't wait to see you guys next weekend!
Love the videos and especially how animated Darby is.....SO Great! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!
Wish I could be there with you guys! "Tomorrow"..one of my favorites!....... I love it. Miss you all!
Post a Comment