Friday, May 11, 2007
Wrong side of the bed
Everyone, well, maybe not Erich, but everyone I spent time with today woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Trevor has been a little pisser, maybe because he hasn't pooped in 3 days or maybe because of his teeth but oh mercy me, make it stop! Darby, never one to be topped in the whining department was quite a little stinker today as well. I had to ask her to just be by herself about 100 times because she wouldn't listen, she would whine, she would cry, she would get all over Trevor and make him cry . . .and I too am no angel today and feeling ever more irritated and exhausted. This too shall pass . . .that is my mantra and I have been saying it ALL day. I'll make sure I wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow and hopefully the kids will too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment