Monday, March 12, 2007
One last post
I'm on a roll today huh? 3 posts. . .a record I think :) I can't believe that it is the middle of March already, where does the time go? We had a great family weekend this past one. We started off right by going out to eat as a family on Friday night. . .very successful if I do say so myself. Trevor and Darby both did awesome. It was Chinese buffet and Darby ate a ton! Then Saturday the kids had some daddy time and I had some Molly time, then dinner with friends. Sunday was spent with family, all in our pajamas, all day long :) We were just adjusting to Daylight savings, which sucks when you have kids! And today was beautiful out, it got up to 76 degrees at the airport! Darby, Trevor, and I went to the park and had a great time. It's such a tease though, we'll have snow before the month is over I'm sure :) Anyways, there's some new pictures on Flickr, check em out if you'd like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment