For those of you sitting on the edge of your seats wondering if we all did survive the weekend, the answer is . . .barely. I had a great time in Sacramento and the bachelorette party and bridal shower both went off without a hitch and were super fun! We went to this wine and chocolate festival in Napa called "Death by Chocolate." I didn't think that you could ever die by chocolate but I tell you what, I think you maybe could and that I almost did :) We had a great party at the hotel, a wonderful dinner at The Tuscany, and lots of fun with bachelorette goings on into the early morning. It was like a moms gone wild video including our bachelorette mobile, a minivan :)
Things didn't go so great here in Bozeman though. Trevor did awesome but Darby got the stomach flu and so did Erich and so did Erich's mom Anna :( Fortunately for me everyone was pretty much better by the time I got home yesterday. Darby was still pretty lethargic and listless, which was scary and worrisome but she bounced right back last night and even had some yummy pizza for dinner. We all had a good nights sleep and are all almost back to normal. I've got to start downing the water to help up my milk supply since it dwindled over the weekend. Good thing I was just throwing out all my milk this weekend, it was probably pure wine and chocolate after Saturday :) Glad to be back into the swing of things and Erich got today off too so we're having a mellow day with the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment