Trevor is changing so much, I can hardly keep up. After just 3 days away from him, he looked bigger and older when I got back. He's no longer a baby to me, sniff, he's a crazy toddling, gabbering, trouble-maker. His 3rd tooth is poking through on the top right and I think the left one is not far behind. I'm kinda sad about that, no more gummy smiles, the top teeth makes such a difference in how they look. He's also starting to sign a little, I think . . . I can't tell if he's trying to sign "nurse" or just wave "bye-bye" or just reach up for me, but he's starting to get the hang of communicating in other ways, not just crying and screaming, very nice :) The other transition he's made is not so nice for us, the solid food poop. Trevor is able to put all sorts of food in his mouth and it turns out he gets quite a bit in cause he has stinky poo now . . .well, all poo is stinky but you other parents know what I'm talking about :) He's still awake right now, it's late I know, but he really has been sleeping quite good, especially considering those teeth coming in.
Does that about cover everything? Oh yea, he's so close to walking it's going to happen in the next couple of weeks, maybe by the time he turns 9 months? We'll see. . . I'll leave you with a smile from Trevor
No comments:
Post a Comment