Thursday, January 04, 2007
You know a child is feeling better when . . .
They annoy the be-jesus out of you! Well, after having got the 24 hour flu on New Year's Eve and into New Year's day I have been feeling better. It seems that everyone in this household has escaped the flu that I had but Darby has not been feeling great the last couple of days. She even slept for 4 hours yesterday which is unheard of . . .well, that must have kicked in the feel better phase because she was up until midnight last night just being very . . .well, irritating, I guess you could say normal :) Anyways, she seems better today, just tired and so very cranky. Oh, it's been a crazy couple of weeks . . .looking forward to a little more normalcy in the coming weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment