Enough on Darby . . .we do have another kid and Trevor has been learning lots from Darby. Mostly how to scream for things that he wants. He is just a crazy screamer! Scream, scream, scream, all day. . .when he's frustrated, when he wants to eat, and especially when Darby is irritating him :) What a fun dynamic that will be when Trevor can fend for himself a little better. Trevor's really walking along furniture and starting to try and stand by himself. He loves to bounce up and down to any and all music and enjoys playing the piano. Call me crazy but he plays some pretty great tunes :) He was 8 months old as of Sunday, I can't believe where the time has gone! Kids really make you feel old, I mean if he's 8 months old, I'm 8 months older than I was 8 months ago and almost 3 years older than when I had Darby 3 years ago!!! Duh, Molly! I know that's obvious but I don't feel 3 years older, I'll have to start looking in the mirror more. . .does it show?
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
My New Haircut
Darby got a haircut last night by a supreme professional . . .me :) Erich was hesitant to cut her hair cause it was pretty cute when it was all combed and whatnot, but when it wasn't it was just a rat's nest and Darby does not like her hair done, so . . .I decided to chop it off. I love it and I think she likes it too :) There's more pictures on the flickr site if you want to check it out.
It seems like I have a lot to talk about. . .we'll see if I can keep this short :) Darby has been playing computer games lately and she's able to do it all by herself, move the mouse, and click on the right things and everything, amazing! Daddy's little girl! She also really enjoys playing "fursball." I think she kind of gets it but she mostly likes to cheat and throw the ball in the goal all by herself :)
Darby's still getting over a cold and I am about tired of all the snot! At least she's been sleeping better. I'm bribing her with tootsie rolls! She was on quite a streak about a week ago where she would call Erich into her room at least 3 times at night . . . not so fun for Erich. So we're giving her a special treat in the morning when she wakes up and doesn't call dad in for silly stuff . . .what a terrible briber I am :) It's worked! All this week she's just called him in for an early bathroom break at about 6 and then cuddles back into bed.
Enough on Darby . . .we do have another kid and Trevor has been learning lots from Darby. Mostly how to scream for things that he wants. He is just a crazy screamer! Scream, scream, scream, all day. . .when he's frustrated, when he wants to eat, and especially when Darby is irritating him :) What a fun dynamic that will be when Trevor can fend for himself a little better. Trevor's really walking along furniture and starting to try and stand by himself. He loves to bounce up and down to any and all music and enjoys playing the piano. Call me crazy but he plays some pretty great tunes :) He was 8 months old as of Sunday, I can't believe where the time has gone! Kids really make you feel old, I mean if he's 8 months old, I'm 8 months older than I was 8 months ago and almost 3 years older than when I had Darby 3 years ago!!! Duh, Molly! I know that's obvious but I don't feel 3 years older, I'll have to start looking in the mirror more. . .does it show?
Enough on Darby . . .we do have another kid and Trevor has been learning lots from Darby. Mostly how to scream for things that he wants. He is just a crazy screamer! Scream, scream, scream, all day. . .when he's frustrated, when he wants to eat, and especially when Darby is irritating him :) What a fun dynamic that will be when Trevor can fend for himself a little better. Trevor's really walking along furniture and starting to try and stand by himself. He loves to bounce up and down to any and all music and enjoys playing the piano. Call me crazy but he plays some pretty great tunes :) He was 8 months old as of Sunday, I can't believe where the time has gone! Kids really make you feel old, I mean if he's 8 months old, I'm 8 months older than I was 8 months ago and almost 3 years older than when I had Darby 3 years ago!!! Duh, Molly! I know that's obvious but I don't feel 3 years older, I'll have to start looking in the mirror more. . .does it show?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment