Sunday, September 19, 2010

Goal!!!!

Darby scored 2 goals in her soccer game today!!! I was so proud of her and you could see she was proud of herself. This time around soccer has been really different for her. . .she's the biggest kid on her team and she's pretty average sized for her age, so the team is pretty small. Needless to say the first 2 games were pretty severe beatings (not that they keep score or anything . . .but the kids do) 14-0 and 12-1. Today it was 12-7 I think, and the kids had so much more fun. It's never fun to get your butts whooped. So anyways way to go Darby! You Rock!

2 comments:

TheRev said...

The parents don't ever want to keep score, but the kids always do! I can't remember it ever being different. Good job Darby!

TheRev said...

The parents don't ever want to keep score, but the kids always do! I can't remember it ever being different.