Sunday, November 04, 2007

Doesn't he know?

Doesn't Trevor know that it's almost 10:00?!? If he does, he doesn't seem to care. He's literally running laps around Erich and giggling like a little stinker. He's had a fever the last couple of days and this probably means that he's feeling better . . .or the tylenol has kicked in. I'm still recovering nicely from my extraction but ever since my sister mentioned that she got dry socket I'm all paranoid that I'm going to get it too . . .oh the trials and tribulations of an anxious hypochondriac. Anyways, besides being cooped up all weekend with a sick kid and painful jaw we had a pretty good weekend. Erich got Darby and me some new skis, and Darby some new boots! Awesome! Now that I'm all excited about winter it was like 60 degrees today and sunny. Okay, someone's crying now, sounds like Erich is ready for bed :) Hopefully Trevor will be soon too :)

No comments: