So we've had a great week so far, nothing much to report. We had a fun weekend! I went to a Passion party on Friday night with some girlfriends and had so much fun! Darby and Erich got to go to the play "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe" here in Bozeman and had a great time. Our friend Kevin from high school was driving through so we got to watch the Cougs in their first Pac-10 win against UCLA with another die-hard Cougar fan. Then Erich got to go out and have a night on the town which he deserved and doesn't do very often. On Sunday we had a some friends over for dinner and it was fun and chaotic! I love it!
The kids have been sleeping like crap lately and it's starting to catch up to me . . .I'm one cranky mother! Last night we carved pumpkins and it didn't go quite as planned. The kids, or mostly Trevor, were screaming and cranky and I was inpatient and Erich was hungry and it was a bad combination. But we did get the pumpkins carved and got a couple of shots before major meltdown and bedtime. Check them out here.
![]() |
| Carving Pumpkins |
Darby is already in her costume because she gets to wear it to gymnastics today, she's also watching her last minute inspiration, Mary Poppins :) We are all going to a Halloween party tonight at a friends house and the kids will trick or treat there. It will be fun and Erich and I are dressing up this year too :) Then I'm going to see Evita with some friends. Quite the busy day. Anyways, here's a couple of videos from yesterday.
The first one shows Trevor's skills at animal noises, Darby is smacking her gum in the background and helping out a shy Trevor. The second is just of the kids enjoying the jumpy house and the soundtrack is Mr. David the guy that Erich loved at the Sweet Pea festival.

No comments:
Post a Comment