So we just said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Hannan and me and the kids are veggin out . . .it's been a busy few days and I'm ready for a nap for about 10 hours! Rich and Anna came over on Friday and Darby asked from about noon on, "where are Grandma and Grandpa?" and "I'm going to watch for them" They got there at 6 so it was a long 6 hours :) Saturday we went to the Bozeman Easter Egg hunt. It was more gathering than hunting as they just lay out hundreds of eggs in a big, huge, open field. Still fun for the kids though. It was so COLD! Sunny but with the wind it had to be under 20 degrees. Then Erich and I got to go to a movie, the first in a long time. We saw Blades of Glory, very funny, not the best LOL movie but I did LOL a lot!
Then on Sunday we headed to Big Sky to spend the night at the Huntley Lodge. It was pretty fun, I think I only wanted to pull my hair out 2 maybe 3 times :) We went swimming in an outdoor pool, had a nice dinner, and then woke up and went skiing at Moonlight Basin on Monday. Darby got to rent real ski boots and skis and did awesome! It was snowing for most of the day and I even got out to do a couple of runs. My first runs in almost 4 years . . .just a bit rusty but not too sore thank goodness :) Everyone was exhausted when we got home and I'm still beat today.
We're doing pretty good rationing Darby's candy intake. . .she had a teeth cleaning today and had just a few "sugar bugs" as they called them. They cleaned them off and she got great marks for her checkup. But tonight she said, "my teeth hurt, I think I have some sugar bugs." The best time to have a dentist appointment, after Easter or after Halloween :)
No comments:
Post a Comment