Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cookies

I just made the best low fat cookies I think I've ever tasted . . .here's a link to the recipe from Cooking Light. Of course, they're not low fat if you have like 4 cookies worth of dough and then 3 cookies after they've been baked . . .but who cares? It's still better than eating that much of the real deal :) Anyways, here's an album of photos of pictures over the last couple of days and a few pics that I downloaded from other people (that's why they're so small) from Heather's wedding. I think I'm firmly switched to the Picasa web albums so I can just link in the blog, I haven't updated Flickr in a while. Who knows, I might still do the Flickr thing, we'll see. But this is how it goes for now :)

A hike and a wedding

No comments: