Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Furniture mover and nursing acrobat

Howdy again! Nothing much new to report but I just had a couple snippets about Trevor. . . one, he has enough hair now to give him bed head :) I love it, it's just too cute and almost mullet-licious in the back. Two, he loves to walk and loves to move furniture to help with stability and maybe to redecorate a little . . .he just doesn't think it's Feng Shui. He has moved Darby's easel, laundry baskets, rocking chairs, sofas . . .I'll be entering him in the next Strong Man competition. And three, he has now reached the acrobatic nursing phase. Darby had one too but she was a little older. It's where he's really hungry so he wants to nurse but he doesn't want to miss a thing going on around him so he moves his body all around, contorting himself into the craziest positions :) I really am just a milk dispensing machine :)

We had swim lessons again today and although Trevor loves the water, he hates the daycare while Darby and I do the lesson . . . I feel terrible for the poor lady in the daycare :( I'm amazed at how fast Darby is picking up the swimming thing. She floated on her back all by herself today! and also dove off the edge and swam to me underwater for about 10 feet just blowing bubbles and paddling. The next step is to teach her how to come up for air and then go back under . . .pretty awesome though considering she's had 1.5 hours of swim lessons . . .the teacher is a master :) Anyways, it's kind of windy and overcast today so we're hanging inside. I made the kids watch "Dancing with the Stars" with me on Tivo! I'm excited for the new season but was a little disappointed . . .it seemed kinda flat this time around, oh well, still fun to see the dancin.

No comments: