Tuesday, December 19, 2006
The Perfect Holiday Storm
No, I don't mean the wonderful snowy kind but the kind of storm that brews in the mind of a two year old. So . . .remember when I said my stress out was over? Well, maybe not really. Darby got sick over the weekend, so we've been home bound for a few days . . .then of course now that she's feeling better, Trevor has it, which means we're still home bound and all Darby has to do to keep busy is come up with new and inventive ways of irritating and angering me, testing me and brewing up all sorts of tantrums. All this time I'm trying to get the cleaning, grocery shopping, present wrapping all done before everyone comes, ah, perfect timing. I'll have to get her in her snowsuit and go to the park so she can run off some crazy energy and then maybe she'll be more manageable here at home :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment