"Is my two bottom teeth and croup!"
I'm sure Trevor really could care less about his two bottom teeth and definitely doesn't want a crazy virus but that's what he's getting for Christmas this year :(
The teeth have been coming in for a while and have just broke the surface so that's probably a relief but he has gotten terribly sick in the last couple of days. Yesterday he sounded really croupy with the barky cough, a fever, and tons of snot. Whatever he has, I know it's not terrible because he's still nursing just fine and sleeping for couple hour stretches without having to prop him up so that's good. He still looks miserable though :( I get so paralyzed with worry about him that I can't do anything productive but just hold him and pray that he will miraculously recover in record time, hard on me and Darby.
Darby's much better but had a cough this morning so she's stuck again inside with me and Trev . . .bored out of her brain. Poor kid. But she will have lots of stuff going on in the next few days that it will make up for the inattention this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment